Wingocard is designed for parents and teens to work together to help teens learn how to better manage their money. When you create your Wingocard account, you’ll be asked to choose a persona: parent or teen. Make sure you choose the correct one because you won’t be able to switch after your account is created!
Which persona should you choose?
Choose a Parent Wingocard account to:
- Invite your teen(s) to Wingocard
- Link your debit or credit card to fund your Wingocard account
- Send money to your teen to spend
- Parent accounts do not receive a virtual or physical card to make purchases, only teen accounts will receive a card
Choose a Teen Wingocard account to:
- Invite your parent to sponsor you
- Receive money from your parent
- Use your card to make purchases online and in store
- Add your card to your Apple Wallet to make purchases with Apple Pay
If you’re unsure of how your account works or if you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 1-833-MYWINGO (699-4646) anytime Monday through Friday between 9am and 6pm EST.