Yes! Apple Pay is available. Google and Samsung Pay will be launched when our Android app launches.
Setting up Apple Pay
To set up Apple Pay with Wingocard, follow these steps:
- Open your Apple Wallet app on your iPhone
- Tap "+" to add a new card
- Enter your name, card number, expiration date and cvv
- Follow the verification instructions that will be emailed and texted to you
After that, your card will be set up and ready to make contactless, secure purchases in stores, in apps, and on the web. You can also set up your Apple Watch to pay with Apple Pay, right in the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
If you run into any issues verifying your card or don't receive the verification instructions, call the Digital Wallet Support Center: 1-833-793-3372*
*Note: you may be asked to verify your parent's SSN if you call in to verify your card. Please have this handy!
How to pay with your Wingocard using Apple Pay
- Double-click the side button on your iPhone
- Glance at your screen
- Hold your iPhone near the reader
If you’re wearing a mask, you may be asked to enter your passcode.
- Hold your iPhone near the card reader with your finger on Touch ID
- Double-click the side button.
- Scroll to choose your Wingocard.
- Hold your Apple Watch within an inch of the contactless card reader, with the display facing the reader.