Yes! Apple Pay is available. Google and Samsung Pay will be launched when our Android app launches.
There are two ways to set up Apple Pay with Wingocard:
Within the Wingocard App
To set up Apple Pay from the Wingocard app, follow these steps:
- Open your Wingocard app and log in
- Click on “My card” on the bottom right of your screen and select “Add to Apple Wallet”
- A screen will pop up, press next to confirm your information
- Next you’ll see our Terms and Conditions, click on “Agree” to continue adding your card
- A notification from your Apple Wallet will confirm that your card is ready for Apple Pay
- Open your Apple Wallet to confirm that your Wingocard has been added
After that, your card will be set up and ready to make contactless, secure purchases in stores, in apps, and on the web! You can also set up your Apple Watch to pay with Apple Pay, right in the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
Within Apple Wallet
If you’re having trouble setting up Apple Pay from the Wingocard app, try adding your card manually by following these steps:
- Open your Apple Wallet app on your iPhone
- Tap "+" to add a new card
- Enter your name, card number, expiration date and cvv
- Follow the verification instructions that will be emailed and texted to you
If you run into any issues verifying your card or don't receive the verification instructions, call the Digital Wallet Support Center: 1-833-793-3372*
*Note: you may be asked to verify your parent's SSN if you call in to verify your card. Please have this handy!
How to pay using Apple Pay
- Double-click the side button on your iPhone
- Glance at your screen
- If you have a face covering or FaceID disabled, you may be asked to enter your passcode.
- Hold your iPhone near the reader
- Hold your iPhone near the card reader with your finger on TouchID
- Double-click the side button
- Scroll to choose your Wingocard
- Hold your Apple Watch within an inch of the contactless card reader, with the display facing the reader